Back to Blogs
Untitled Design (4)
Healthcare Professionals to use OET for U.S. Immigration

​OET, an English language test for healthcare, has been added to the list of recognized English tests for immigration to the USA. Nurses and members of some other health professions from around the...

Shutterstock 1091163974
Why Canadian Nurses Move to USA for RN Jobs

The number of Canadian nurses moving to the U.S. has continued to increase over the past decade. Given that Canada is facing its own nursing shortage, what exactly is it about the U.S. that’s so ap...

Here are some frequently asked questions we get about the IELTS, and our answers to those questions
The IELTS Exam for Nurses in the USA

As an International Registered Nurse dedicated to taking their career to the USA, you’ll probably already know that to live and work in the United States you will need to pass the IELTS before your...