|Job Title:||Registered Nurse – Relocation to the USA|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Registered Nurse – Relocation to the USA
Conexus Medstaff are a leading healthcare employer with access to over 200 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States. We specialize in employing student nurses on their F1 or OPT in the U.S. to continue their nursing career in the U.S.A.
Conexus Medstaff sponsors and provides our nurses, and their families, with care and support from the very beginning of their career adventure in the U.S. It is our passion to find great graduate nurses great jobs in the USA, allowing them to grow in their career and to experience a life of limitless opportunities and adventure in the U.S.
We are currently employing graduate nurses on their F1 or OPT to work at our facilities in North Carolina and Tennessee, as well as other locations across the U.S.
- Free visa and immigration processing.We will never ask you for a fee!
- Free mobilization to your new state in the USA.
- First 30 days accomodation in your new home paid for by us.
- 1,000 USD deployment bonus when you arrive to work with us in the USA.
- We are family friendly - the more, the merrier!
- Contract in just one hospital. We don’t expect you to move around.
- 12 week Orientation at your new workplace.
- Continued learning support through our US Ready program.
- Insurance provided
- Paid time off
- Pension plan...
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care through skilful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with facility or department policies and procedures. The Registered Nurse provides patient care that is appropriate to the age and development level of the assigned patient and will assist in maintaining a safe work environment and perform all related job responsibilities in a safe manner.
Education and other requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSN) from an accredited Nursing program or an Associates Degree in Nursing.
- NCLEX-RN/ ready to sit NCLEX-RN
- Willing to relocate to work as a registered nurse in a U.S. hospital or long-term care facility.
To get in touch with a member of our team, please visit: www.conexusmedstaff.com/your-application
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Company pension
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Contract