Supporting African Nurses
You may have seen on our Facebook page that we had to sever ties with our partner in Kenya. This is something that we never like to do as we always make sure that the companies that we work with around the world share the same values as us.
Unfortunately, in this instance we felt we had no other option but to end our partnership with our Kenyan partners in order to ensure the integrity of African nurses. We also found it necessary to demonstrate our respect for the many nurses in Kenya and other parts of Africa.
We’re here to support Africa’s best RNs
Never allowing anyone to dull our shine (and the shine of international registered nurses), we want registered nurses in Africa to know that we are here to support them on their journey to becoming a US-RN. With the help of the Conexus Team, we can make your dream of working as a Registered Nurse in the USA a reality.
With opportunities in over 100 hospitals and healthcare facilities in the USA, you can be sure that we will find you the perfect registered nurse role in a setting that’s right for you as well as find you and your family a new community to call home!
What makes Conexus Medstaff different to other agencies
- We will never ask you for a fee.
- We will sponsor you on the EB-3 visa. This means you will become a permanent resident of the US and will be able to live and work in America indefinitely.
- We will cover the cost of your full sponsorship and visa application.
- We will provide you with an attractive travel package to pay for your flights to the US.
- We will pay for your first 30 days accommodation in the USA.
- Bring your family along too!
- Plus much more.
To get started you will need:
- A BSN.
- Currently working in an acute hospital setting as a registered nurse.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an acute setting as a registered nurse.