14 Reasons We Love Nurses
There are probably a million and one reasons why everyone should love nurses, but to celebrate the 14th February, we’ve come up with our top 14 reasons why we love nurses!
1) You can trust your nurse! It’s no wonder that nurses are regularly voted the most trusted profession in the USA.
2) Nurses are tough and compassionate at the same time.
3) Nurses are powerful forces of positivity and drivers of change.
4) Nurses are highly skilled and talented. They are ready for whatever is put in front of them.
5) Nurses are on your team! They are the friendly face that greets you in hospital. Nurses cheer you on and motivate you. They are sometimes even your voice.
6) Nurses are cool as cucumbers. They are calm under pressure and are trained to act in the case of an emergency or worst case scenario.
7) Nurses help you (and your family) through a range of emotions. They are always there to talk and offer reassurance, always ready to listen and can always put a smile on your face.
8) Nurses are Team players, they are experts at working as part of a team and ensuring the patient receives the best possible care.
9) From the moment of meeting you – they remember your name.
10) Nurses have an incredible work ethic, always putting others first and working around the clock to make sure patients receive the best care. They care and give selflessly.
11) They always have a good story to share.
12) They always have a smile on their face.
13) Nurses never give up on their patients. They bring hope and compassion to those who are suffering and dedicate their lives to making people better.
14) All nurses are heroes – without nurses, hospitals wouldn’t be able to function.