Making the move from Canada​

There are many reasons why you may want to practice as a nurse in the U.S. Common reasons include, pay, climate, career development, and greater availability of assignments.

For a Canadian nurse, the move to the U.S. to practice nursing is straightforward, thanks to the TN visa that is available for Canadian citizens. As part of your nursing journey in the U.S. with Conexus MedStaff, we will sponsor Canadian citizens on a TN visa for no fee.

Our experienced in-house immigration experts will handle the full visa and immigration process for you, providing support and guidance throughout your journey. The TN visa, along with a VisaScreen and a U.S. state licensure is the only things you will need to start practicing nursing in the U.S. with Conexus MedStaff.

Image 2021 05 05 T12 37 36
Image 2021 05 05 T12 37 36

What is the TN Visa?

The TN visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows citizens of Canada to move to the U.S. easily and quickly.

The TN visa permits qualified Canadian citizens to seek temporary entry into the U.S to engage in business activities at a professional level. Registered nurses are considered eligible for the TN Visa.

If you are looking for a more permanent move to the U.S Conexus can even sponsor you for an EB-3 immigrant visa (Green Card), eventually enabling you to live and practice as an RN in the U.S permanently.

Why Canadian Nurses chose Conexus MedStaff

  • Great pay

  • Short work assignments

  • Paid visa sponsorship and around the clock guidance from the Immigration team

  • Paid Green Card sponsorship

  • Wide variety of locations throughout the U.S. to live and work

Image 2021 05 05 T12 37 36