|Job Title:||Registered Nurse – Relocation to the USA|
|Location:||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
|Contact Name:||Emma Gittins|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Registered Nurse – Relocation to the USA
Ever dreamt of working as a Registered Nurse in the USA? There has never been a better time to consider making the move as an International Nurse to the USA. With an aging population in the USA and the average age of a Registered Nurse presently at 58 years old it is projected that there will be anywhere between 1 – 2 million Registered Nurse positions in the USA over the next 5 years, now is the time to take your international nursing career to the USA.
Relocation from Saudi Arabia:
If you are an international nurse residing in Saudi Arabia, Conexus Medstaff can sponsor you on a green card visa (EB-3) to relocate to the USA as an international nurse.
Why Conexus Medstaff?
Conexus Medstaff has offices located in the Houston, Texas, Lexington, Kentucky and Charlotte North Carolina, as well as offices in Manila, Philippines and the UK. Conexus Medstaff’s experienced team has mobilized hundreds of international nurses to work in the United States. Conexus Medstaff presently has contracts with over 90 hospitals in the United States that are operating in over 20 states across the country meaning we have many exciting opportunities to offer qualified interntional nurses across the United States.
Conexus Medstaff sponsors and pays for your green card (EB-3) visa as well as your license so that you can work in the United States as an international nurse. We require international nurses to work for Conexus Medstaff for a contract period of 5,000 hours which typically takes approximately 2.5 years. Our clients in the United States are very used to nurturing international Registered Nurses to ensure that they are setup for success in their careers as nurses in the United States!
Benefits of Employment:
- Our International Nurses have access to over 90 of American’s most trusted hospitals which are located across 20 USA States.
- Our In-house Immigration Team will process your green card, permanent residency visa and your US RN license from start to finish at no cost to you. We will even cover the cost of your Visa Screen!
- We will pay your mobilization flight to the USA – and one of the Conexus Team will be ready and waiting for you in the airport arrival Lounge.
- All Conexus healthcare professionals will receive a 1000 USD Deployment Bonus when they arrive to work with us in the USA. Call it our way of saying Thank You for letting us join you on your adventure in the USA!
- At Conexus we want to set you up for a future of success as a RN in the USA to do this we will make your transition in to a US RN workforce as effective and as smooth as possible.
- We will pay your first 30 days of accommodation in the USA. If you are coming to the USA with your family, we will make sure we find somewhere that suits you all.
- We won’t leave you in the deep end. All our international healthcare professionals will be enrolled in a 12 weeks’ Orientation at their new hospital in the USA.
- Family is at the heart of everything we do, so we encourage you to bring your family along too.
Helping you plan for your retirement in the US with a simple IRA Pension Plan with Fidelity.
Take some paid time off and explore the USA with our Paid Time Of benefit.
Our experience of placing international nurses, our extensive hospital locations and our excellent benefits make Conexus Medstaff a great choice for you and your family to choose when looking for a sponsor to come to the United States. At Conexus we like to think that we are more than just a recruiter and want to build long term relationships with our international nurses and help them succeed in the United States. If you are interested in finding out more, please get in contact with us
· Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) & 3 years of acute care experience
· Diploma in Nursing & 5 years of acute care experience
· International nurses that are willing to relocate to the United States for employment.
· NCLEX passers are preferred but if you have not passed your NCLEX exam we are still interested in hearing from you. We are looking for candidates with the drive to take the NCLEX exam within 3 - 6 months of applying