|Job Title:||Registered Nurse – Relocation to the USA|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer Darwin|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Registered Nurse – Relocation to the USA
Opportunity to Relocate to USA:
Ever dreamt of working as a nurse in the USA? There has never been a better time to consider making the move to the USA due to the current nursing shortage the country is facing. With an aging population in the USA and the average age of a Registered Nurse at 58 years old it is projected that there will be anywhere between 1 – 2 million Registered Nurse positions in the USA over the next 5 years. As a result of this there has never been a better time to consider making the move as an International Registered Nurse to the USA.
Relocation from Canada:
If you are a Canadian Citizen relocation to the USA is quick and easy. Once you have passed your NCLEX-RN examination and have acquired your visa screen, your temporary work visa (TN visa) will be ready in a matter of a couple of weeks. (Please note that if you did your nursing degree in a none English speaking location (Quebec or outside of Canada) then you will also be required to take the academic version of the IELTS exam) We also help and support International Nurses who have made the move to Canada but have found it difficult to find a registered nurse position in an inpatient role.
Conexus Medstaff has offices located in the Houston, Texas and Lexington, Kentucky and Charlotte, North Carolina. We have an experienced team that has mobilized hundreds of international nurses to work in the United States. Conexus Medstaff presently has contracts with over 90 hospitals in the United States that are operating in over 20 states across the country, as such Conexus Medstaff have several exciting opportunities to offer qualified international nurses across the United States.
For Canadian Citizens Conexus sponsors the TN visa process, and if at a later point you desire to make the move to the USA more permanent, Conexus Medstaff will sponsor and pay for your green card visa (EB-3) If you are not a Canadian Citizen but are living in Canada and are a registered nurse, we will sponsor and pay for your green card visa (EB-3)
Benefits of Employment:
- Our International Nurses have access to over 90 of American’s most trusted hospitals which are located across 20 USA States.
- Our In-house Immigration Team will process your green card, permanent residency visa and your US RN license from start to finish at no cost to you. We will even cover the cost of your Visa Screen!
- We will pay your mobilization flight to the USA – and one of the Conexus Team will be ready and waiting for you in the airport arrival Lounge.
- All Conexus healthcare professionals will receive a 1000 USD Deployment Bonus when they arrive to work with us in the USA. Call it our way of saying Thank You for letting us join you on your adventure in the USA!
- At Conexus we want to set you up for a future of success as a RN in the USA to do this we will make your transition in to a US RN workforce as effective and as smooth as possible.
- We will pay your first 30 days of accommodation in the USA. If you are coming to the USA with your family, we will make sure we find somewhere that suits you all.
- We won’t leave you in the deep end. All our international healthcare professionals will be enrolled in a 12 weeks’ Orientation at their new hospital in the USA.
- Family is at the heart of everything we do, so we encourage you to bring your family along too.
- Helping you plan for your retirement in the US with a simple IRA Pension Plan with Fidelity.
- Take some paid time off and explore the USA with our Paid Time Of benefit.
Our experience of placing international nurses, our extensive hospital locations and our excellent benefits make Conexus Medstaff a great choice for you and your family to choose when looking for a sponsor to come to the United States. At Conexus we like to think that we are more than just a recruiter and want to build long term relationships with our international nurses and help them succeed in the United States. If you are interested in finding out more, please get in contact with us
- Bachelor of Nursing (BSN)
- NCLEX Passer or willing to take NCLEX exam within 3 months
- Candidates that are willing to relocate to the United States for employment
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience in an inpatient positions (although applications welcome from recent graduates)