- Job Title – Primary Care Physician – Visa Sponsorship - H1-B or EB-1 Visa
- Location – Arizona, USA
- Support to Physician Medical Students in the USA on obtaining a H1-B or EB-1 Visa
If you are an International Medical Graduate (IMG) currently coming to the end of your studies in the United States through your medical degree and are looking to extend your stay in the United States by obtaining either a H1-B visa or an EB permanent residency green card visa then you have come to the right place. Conexus MedStaff works with over 85 acute care hospitals in over 20 States across the USA. The vast majority of these hospitals are located in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs) and medical underserved areas (MUAs) as such we are well positioned to satisfy the waiver requirements that are needed to obtain a H1-B or green card permanent residency EB visa. Moreover, a number of the States that Conexus MedStaff has clients are in locations that tend to have year round availability through the Conrad 30 programme.
Conexus presently has offices located in Houston, Texas and Lexington, Kentucky and will later this year be setting up an office in Charlotte, North Carolina. We have an experienced team that has mobilized hundreds of international healthcare professionals to work in the United States. Through our years of experience we have extensive knowledge of the immigration system within the United States and we are here to help our healthcare professionals every step of the way. If you are not interested in a position in Arizona but are interested to hear about other opportunities please do still get in contact with us as we have positions available from West to East that are located in a variety of environments from cities to deserts to mountains to lakes and much more. All of the locations we support have strong international communities and the Conexus MedStaff team will be there to support you every step of the way.
Benefits of Employment
Benefits of working with Conexus MedStaff include:
- Conexus manages and pays for the whole immigration and licensing process.
- Conexus covers the cost of relocation and resettlement in your new work location.
- Conexus covers the cost of 60% support for your medical & dental insurance.
- Conexus covers the cost of all professional related insurances including malpractice.
- Competitive base salary with bonus options depending on client’s bonus structure.
- Competitive PTO package.
If you are interested in finding out more please do get in contact with us