Conexus has partnerships with over 85 hospitals in more than 20 USA states, meaning that your ideal role is just around the corner. We are dedicated to helping you find a role that suits your professional and personal lifestyle requirements and, with our extensive knowledge and expertise, we are right beside you every step of the way. Below is an example of the type of role we currently have available for physical therapists looking to work in the USA.
As a physical therapist, you will work to restore a patient's function, alleviate pain and prevent disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results
- Helping patients accomplish a treatment plan by administering manual exercises
- Evaluating the effects of physical therapy treatments and recommending adjustments and modifications
- Discharge planning through consulting with physicians and other health care workers
- Ensuring the continuation of a therapeutic plan for patients following discharge.
Skills and qualifications:
US bachelors degree or equivalent, physiological knowledge, health promotion and maintenance, creating a safe environment, legal compliance, quality focus, bedside manner, clinical skills, pain management
Benefits of working with Conexus:
- Competitive benefits package
- Access to over 85 hospitals in more than 20 states
- Fast processing time
- Global network of candidates and clients
- Frequent face-to-face visits from the Conexus team
- 10 years' plus experience in immigration
- Account managers' combined 40 years' experience supporting the healthcare sector
- Strong relationships with key US experts, including lobbyists and immigration attorneys
- Strong communities of international allied health professionals.