Conexus has partnerships with over 85 hospitals in more than 20 USA states, meaning that your ideal role is just around the corner. We are dedicated to helping you find a role that suits your professional and personal lifestyle requirements and, with our extensive knowledge and expertise, we are right beside you every step of the way. Below is an example of the type of role we currently have available for qualified occupational therapists looking to work in the USA.
As an occupational therapist, you will facilitate the development and rehabilitation of patients with mental, emotional and physical disabilities through the planning and administration of medically prescribed occupational therapy.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and interpreting test results to determine treatment plans
- Implementing programs to help patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities
- Promoting maximum patient independence through appropriate therapies
- Evaluating the results of the occupational therapy and recommending adjustments and modifications
- Ensuring the continuation of a patient's therapeutic plan following discharge.
Skills and qualifications:
US bachelors degree or equivalent, health promotion and maintenance, creating a safe and effective environment for patients, legal compliance, bedside manner, medical teamwork, pain management, analyzing information, quality focus
Benefits of working with Conexus:
- Competitive benefits package
- Access to over 85 hospitals in more than 20 states
- Fast processing time
- Global network of candidates and clients
- Frequent face-to-face visits from the Conexus team
- 10 years' plus experience in immigration
- Account managers' combined 40 years' experience supporting the healthcare sector
- Strong relationships with key US experts, including lobbyists and immigration attorneys
- Strong communities of international allied health professionals.