|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Contact Name:||Tom Konitzer|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Company Summary & Role
Conexus MedStaff LLC (Conexus) specializes in providing international registered nurses to work on assignment in the United States. Conexus presently has access to 90 hospitals that operate in 20 different States. There is a concentration of hospitals that Conexus supports that are based in the Appalachian area. As a result of this demand in the Appalachian area, Conexus is looking for an Account Manager to be based in the Charlotte, NC area to support its nurses and clients in this region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing international business. In the short term the role will be focused on supporting Conexus nurses and clients in West Virginia and North Carolina. Over time the role will expand into supporting additional clients in the region.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a result of the demand in the Appalachian area, Conexus is looking to hire an Account Manager to be based in Charlotte, NC. The roles and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing day to day support to clients in the Appalachian area.
- Provide day to day support to nurses based in West Virginia, and North Carolina. This will require frequent trips to West Virginia and a number of hospitals throughout North Carolina.
- Assist with mobilization of nurses to the Appalachian region in the West Virginia and North Carolina locations. This will include orientation of nurses into the local community, setting up accommodation, bank accounts, cell phones, schooling etc.
- Interface with Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) as well as Unit Directors and HR at Conexus client hospitals dealing with orientation of nurses, any issues on assignment as well as transfer of nurses at the end of assignment across to Conexus clients.
- The role requires regular car travel to West Virginia and throughout North Carolina.
- Within time the role will expand to including business development with hospitals to expand client base within the region
- Weekly payroll responsibilities
- Support Account Coordination (finance) with credit control issues at hospitals in the Appalachian region
- Maintaining back office CRM system
- Maintain consistent operating practices across region for which direction will be provided from the Charlotte, NC office.
- Provide timely & consistent operations reports to USA, General Manager in Charlotte, NC that will include client account issues, growth with client accounts and business development
We are looking for candidates that possess the below skills to fill the position
Core Competencies & Skills:
- REQUIRED – Customer Service Skills with a Great Attitude – ‘Willing to go the extra mile’
- PREFERRED – University Degree
- REQUIRED – Proven track record of managing an office or geographic region
- REQUIRED – 5+ years of account management experience
- PREFERRED – 2+ years of recruitment or manpower services industry experience with management of contract employees
- REQUIRED – 2+ years of Client business development experience
- REQUIRED - Relevant Healthcare industry experience
- REQUIRED – Regional Management of Client contracts
- PREFERRED – Experience of generating and “owning” budgets
- PREFERRED – Manage Regional reporting and forecasting of headcount & gross profit target
- PREFERRED – Management of Regional monthly and year to date financial reporting, analysis and trend/variance reporting
- REQUIRED - Working knowledge and application of Microsoft Office products with specific focus on Word and Excel
- REQUIRED – Manage consistent application of industry recruitment systems
- REQUIRED - Working knowledge of administration and maintenance of Contact systems
- PREFERRED – Understanding of HR practices and principles
- PREFERRED – Working experience of IT CRM systems
If you are interested in applying for the above position please submit your CV/Resume to Tom Konitzer at T.Konitzer@ConexusMedstaff.com.