Are you an international Medical Technologist looking to work in the U.S.? Fast-track your U.S. career with the Green Card lottery – apply now to make the November 7, 2023 deadline. Conexus MedStaff is one of the fastest-growing companies awarded Best Places to Work by the Houston Business Journal. Conexus specializes in hiring, training, and placing foreign-educated medical technologists to live and work in the U.S. We invest in the future of healthcare by investing in the growth of our medical technologists and registered nurses.
Conexus offers many assignment options throughout the U.S. and we focus on helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. We support and guide you along the licensure, immigration, and relocation process to ensure your success in the U.S. We also offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Full Immigration Sponsorship (H1B & EB3) with no fees
- Competitive pay package
- ASCPi Bonus of $1,000
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Award winning clinical education program
- Free CEU for professional development
- Free accommodation for the first 30 days
- Relocation reimbursement
- Licensure reimbursement
- Free transportation to the U.S.
- Currently working in a lab as a generalist in a Tertiary or Secondary facility.
- Completed a 4-year Bachelor's degree in medical laboratory science, medical technology, biological science, chemistry, microbiology, or biochemistry.
- You will need to have ASCPi certification.