Our requirements to work in the U.S. as a Registered Nurse
We employ registered nurses from all over the globe to continue their nursing career in the U.S. If you are a registered nurse from abroad or a recent nursing graduate from the U.S., you can apply with us at any time on our website, however, to be eligible to join us in your nursing journey in the U.S. you will need the following:
- A BSN or a Nursing Diploma equivalent to an Associate Degree in the U.S.
Nursing Experience Required for Consular Processing
- You will need to currently be working in an acute care role or in long term care in a healthcare setting.
- If you have a Diploma, we will need to verify the education credentials before we can take the next steps in your application.
International Student in the U.S. or Canada.
- If you have recently graduated from the U.S. or Canada you can apply with us without prior clinical experience. Find out more.
- You will need to have passed the NCLEX-RN before we can offer you an interview.
- We often get asked if you will need your IELTS before applying with us. The simple answer is no! You will need to pass the IELTS later on in our application process, but there is no reason to wait until you score the perfect score before starting your application with us.
Are you ready to start your application with the best in healthcare? Apply here