Back to Blogs
Looking for a nursing job in the USA? Get visa information.
Share this Article

International Nurses Looking for Work: USA Visa Information for Mexican Nationals

  • Publish Date: Posted almost 6 years ago
  • Author:by Kate Andrews

As part of your healthcare journey in the USA with Conexus MedStaff, we will sponsor your TN visa for you for no fee. Our friendly in-house immigration team are experts at what they do and will handle the full visa and immigration process for you, so you really don’t need to worry about a thing. Using an award-winning, and state of the art Case Management System our immigration team will support and update you every step of the way! Still determining if moving from Mexico to the U.S. to practice nursing is right for you? Learn more about why nurses from Mexico are joining Conexus to work as a registered nurse in the U.S.

What visa is right for me?

If you are a registered nurse from Mexico, the good news is you would be able to join Conexus in the USA on a TN visa. This means we may be able to get you to work in the USA in as little as 4 weeks. Speak to the team today to find out about the requirements.

What is the TN? 

The TN visa is valid for up to three years and can be renewed indefinitely. It allows for our registered nurses to bring their spouse and dependent children on their USA adventure with them. Any children will be able to attend school in the USA. However, a spouse would be unable to work unless they obtain their own visa.

The TN is non-immigrant visa, and although it can be renewed indefinitely it was not created for this purpose. It is always used for a temporary job in the USA with the intention to return home to Mexico. For registered nurses looking for a secure, and long-term future in the USA, there are other visas available to you once you arrive in the USA.

A long-term future in the USA

If you are a Registered Nurse with Conexus, we will be able to apply for your EB-3 (Permanent Residency) immigrant visa once you have arrived in the USA.

The EB-3 and the EB-2 are immigrant visas and bring more security for families looking to set up home in the USA. A major perk is that the spouse of a healthcare professional on the EB-3 or EB-2 visa, will be able to work USA allowing you all to start building solid foundations for your future in the USA. Any children will be able to go to school in the U.S. as well.

To explore how to make the move from Mexico as a registered nurse, get in touch with the Conexus MedStaff team by applying today, or follow us on Facebook to hear more from our healthcare candidates.