Back to Blogs
Chinese nurse? Get visa information for job in USA.
Share this Article

International Nurses Looking for Work: USA Visa Information for Chinese Nationals

  • Publish Date: Posted almost 6 years ago
  • Author:by Kate Andrews

As part of your healthcare journey as a nurse in the USA with Conexus MedStaff, we will sponsor your visa for you for no fee. Our friendly in-house immigration team are experts at what they do and will handle the full visa and immigration process for you, so you really don’t need to worry about a thing. Using an award-winning, and state of the art Case Management System, our immigration team will support and update you every step of the way!

For healthcare professionals from China, Conexus will be able to sponsor you on the EB-3 or EB-2 visa so that you can live and work in the USA. Both visas are permanent residency visas meaning that you can remain living and working in the USA indefinitely – even after you have completed your contract with us.

Due to the movement of the priority date for Chinese nationals, we aren’t at this time offering visa sponsorship for new candidates, however here at Conexus we can also help healthcare professionals who have been abandoned by a previous sponsor.

If you are a Registered Nurse we will be able to sponsor you on the EB-3 (Permanent Residency) visa. If you are an Allied Health professional we will be able to sponsor you on the EB-3 or EB-2 (Permanent Residency) visa depending on your experience.

The EB-3 and the EB-2 visa bring more security for families looking to set up home in the USA. A major perk is that the spouse and dependent children of a healthcare professional on the EB-3 or EB-2 visa, will be able to work and attend school in the USA allowing you all to start building solid foundations for your future in the USA.

The processing time for the EB-3 and the EB-2 visa can vary month to month, keep an eye on Facebook for the latest information from the U.S. Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs.