We have opportunities for international registered nurses in the United States, especially for qualified nurses based in the United Arab Emirates and throughout the Middle East.
With an aging population in the US and the average age of a Registered Nurse presently at 58 years old, it is projected that there will be anywhere between 1 – 2 million Registered Nurse positions in the US over the next 5 years. As a result of this, along with the surprisingly short visa application process, there has never been a better time to consider making the move as an International Registered Nurse to the US!
Relocation to the US is probably a lot shorter than you think. Once you have passed your NCLEX-RN exam, the green card (EB-3) permanent residency visa process can take as little as 9 – 12 months to be processed. All of this process will be handled and paid for by the Conexus Medstaff team, who will guide you every step of the way to ensure your relocation to the USA is as smooth as possible.
Why Conexus Medstaff?
Conexus Medstaff has offices located in the Houston, Texas and Lexington, Kentucky, as well as offices in the UK and the Philippines. We have an experienced team that has mobilized hundreds of nurses to work in the United States. Conexus Medstaff presently has contracts with over 90 hospitals in the United States that are operating in over 20 states across the country. This means that our international nurses have access to some of the most in-demand positions in the USA.
On top of sponsoring and paying for your green card (EB-3) visa as well as your nursing license so that you can work in the United States, Conexus Medstaff offers our international registered nurses a full benefits package, making you move to the USA as smooth as possible.
The hospitals that we work with in the US, like us, understand the many benefits of employing international nurses in their workplace, and nurture international Registered Nurses to ensure that they are set up for success in their careers as nurses in the United States - all of our candidates will receive a 12 – 14 week Orientation at their new hospital.
Benefits of Employment
We are much more than just a recruiter. All of our international registered nurses mean a lot to us, and that's why we believe you should be rewarded.
- Free visa and immigration processing by the Conexus Medstaff team (we will never ask you for a fee) sponsoring you on a permanent residency visa in the USA.
- Free mobilization to your new state in the USA, whether you are traveling by airplane, boat or car.
- First 30 days accommodation in your new home in the USA paid for by us.
- We are family friendly - they more the merrier!
- $1,000 USD tax-free deployment bonus when you arrive to work with us in the USA.
- A 12-week Orientation at your new workplace in the USA
- 5,000-hour contract in just 1 USA hospital. We don't expect you to move around.
- Continued Learning support through our US Ready program that aims to set you up for success as a healthcare professional in the US.
- Paid time off
- Overtime (subject to availability) that will count towards your contracted hours.
- Invited to join our transferable IRA pension place, Fidelity. Conexus Medstaff will match your contributions up to 3%.
- On top of all of the above, you might be eligible to one of our promotions! Take a look at our promotions on our website.
- Plus much more…
Our benefits don't just stop here, your wellbeing and happiness are what's important to us. From our years of experience of working with international healthcare professionals, we have seen that our healthcare workers excel in areas they are passionate about. That's why we promise to place our nurses and other healthcare professionals in departments that match their passion. If your talent lies in practicing in ICU, we will find the right hospital for you. And this works just the same for the communities where we place our healthcare professionals.
If you are looking for a slower pace of life, we have the right location for you. Or, if you are bringing your family, let us place you in a strong-knit community of international healthcare workers and their families. The Conexus Medstaff team are regularly on the ground in our communities, not only to meet our new arrivals to the USA but also catch up with our other international healthcare professionals and their families, as well as to throw social events throughout the year to bring our Conexus Family together! Our team will always be on hand to offer any assistance and support, whether it is work-related or if it is more general support on living in the US.
We go above and beyond to making you feel at home in your new community and enjoying your new life in the US.
- BSN & 3 years of acute care experience, or a Diploma & 5 years of acute care experience
- Currently working in an acute care setting
- NCLEX-RN (preferred)
- International Nurses ready to move to the USA!
To apply, please send your resume to J.darwin@Conexusmedstaff.com who will be happy to review your experience and tell you more about our Middle East event in Spring 2019.