Are you an International Registered Nurse looking for a life-changing career the U.S.? Conexus MedStaff is one of the fastest growing companies awarded Best Places to work by the Houston Business Journal. Conexus specializes in hiring, training, placing and sponsoring international Registered Nurses in the U.S. for career growth and development.
Conexus offers many hospital assignment options throughout the U.S. and focuses on helping healthcare professionals advance and grow in the U.S. We support and guide you along the licensure, immigration and relocation process to ensure your success, and often your family's success, into the U.S. In addition, we offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Full Immigration Sponsorship (Green Card sponsorship) with no fees
- Competitive pay package
- Full NCLEX Sponsorship
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Award winning clinical education program
- Free CEU for ongoing personalized professional development
- Relocation reimbursement
- 30 days free accommodation on arrival
- Licensure reimbursement
- Free transportation to the U.S.
- International Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 months of current experience in an acute care setting.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing (BSN) or higher.
- NCLEX preferred but not required. We do offer the Conexus NCLEX sponsorship program available for qualified nurses.
- Highly motivated to pursue a rewarding nursing career in the U.S.
- English proficiency: Fluent