Conexus has partnerships with over 85 hospitals in more than 20 USA states, meaning that your ideal role is just around the corner. We are dedicated to helping you find a role that suits your professional and personal lifestyle requirements and, with our extensive knowledge and expertise, we are right beside you every step of the way. Below is an example of the type of role we currently have available for international nurses looking to further their career in the USA.
As a registered nurse you will be responsible for identifying and implementing patient care requirements in a healthcare setting. You will be required to develop a personal rapport with potential and actual patients and will work under the direction of surgeons and physicians.
We are especially looking for nurses in the following areas
- Cath Lab
- Med Surg
Your primary responsibilities will include
- Recording symptoms and problems
- Providing advice and medical support
- Recording medical histories
- Ensuring excellent quality of care and adhering to medical standards
- Administering treatment and medications
- Promoting the patient's independence by establishing care goals.
Skills and qualifications
Diploma or BSN, clinical skills, bedside manner, nursing skills, physiological knowledge, administering medication, listening, verbal communication, medical teamwork, health promotion and maintenance
Benefits of working with Conexus
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Access to over 85 hospitals in more than 20 states
- Fast processing time
- Conexus' 10 years' plus experience in immigration
- Conexus Account Managers' combined experience supporting the healthcare sector
- Conexus' strong relationships with key US experts, including lobbyists and immigration attorneys
- Strong communities of international nurses.