Conexus has partnerships with over 85 hospitals in more than 20 USA states, meaning that your ideal role is just around the corner. We are dedicated to helping you find a role that suits your professional and personal lifestyle requirements and, with our extensive knowledge and expertise, we are right beside you every step of the way. Below is an example of the type of role we currently have available for qualified medical technician looking to work in the USA.
As a medical technician, you will provide information for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments and analyses.
Your primary responsibilities will include
- Determining normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analysis
- Analysing blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures
- Preparing blood, plasma and platelets for transfusions
- Ensuring the correct operation of laboratory equipment
- Maintaining laboratory supplies inventory by regularly checking stock
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols.
Skills and qualifications
US bachelors degree or equivalent, documentation skills, analysing information, chemistry techniques, equipment maintenance, FDA health regulations, lab environment, clinical lab testing, use of medical technologies, attention to detail
Benefits of working with Conexus
- Competitive benefits package
- Access to over 85 hospitals in more than 20 states
- Fast processing time
- Global network of candidates and clients
- Frequent face-to-face visits from the Conexus team
- 10 years' plus experience in immigration
- Account managers' combined 40 years' experience supporting the healthcare sector
- Strong relationships with key US experts, including lobbyists and immigration attorneys
- Strong communities of international allied health professionals.