If you would like to find out more about obtaining a visa to move from the Philippines to the USA, then get in touch with us today.

Apply for US RN Jobs for Nurses from the Philippines

If you are a nurse from the Philippines and would like to apply to work in the U.S, we help you apply for an EB-3 Visa. The EB-3 visa is our preferred choice of visa for international nurses looking to make the move to the U.S. The EB-3 visa provides you with U.S. residency with no expiry date meaning you can grow your nursing career in the U.S. Another real benefit of the EB-3 visa is there there is the option for your dependents to also be sponsored, meaning they can join you in the U.S. if approved. 

To be eligible for the EB-3 you must be either a skilled worker or a professional. A skilled worker must have trained for at least two years to enable them to do their job to a high standard. A professional means that you have the equivalent to a U.S. Bachelors's degree and hold membership to a professional organization.

In order to apply for a green card EB-3 visa you will need to provide the following documents: 
  • NCLEX-RN Certificate
  • Visa Screen
  • IELTS Certificate
  • Employment Offer Letter

How do I know when my Priority Date is current? 

To stay up to date with the latest dates from USCIS, you can view the current Visa Bulletin here

I've been abandoned by a previous sponsor, can Conexus help? 

Conexus can sometimes help nurses who are looking for a change of sponsorship due to being abandoned by a previous sponsor. If you have been abandoned by a sponsor, we can pursue the recapture of your original I-140 petition if you have a current priority date. Get in touch with us today and let us help make your nursing dream a reality. 

International nurses have a long-standing tradition of providing quality care in the nursing profession in the U.S. If you meet our requirements and want to grow as a nurse in the U.S. fill in your details and we will be in touch.