Wherever you're from, you can become a US RN with Conexus Medstaff

Our recruitment process for international nurses

To get your adventure started, we will need to apply for your EB-3 visa.

Benefits of the EB-3 Visa

The great news is that the EB-3 visa offers permanent residency in the US both for you and your dependents. That means an EB-3 also allows your spouse to work in the US.

What makes it even better is that the EB-3 visa can take as little as 9-12 months to process. That means you could be working and living in the US a lot quicker than you think.

Other documents you will need

Besides the relevant qualifications, you will also need to be able to provide the following documents in order to apply for a green card EB-3 visa:

  • Conexus Medstaff NCLEX Certificate.
  • Visa Screen.
  • IELTS (The IELTS will be required if your studies have not been conducted in an English-speaking country).
  • The Employment Offer Letter from the hospital that you will be placed in.

What do you do next?

Now’s the time to start planning the next great adventure in your career as a nurse. Leave the rest to us! A Conexus immigration specialist will coordinate the visa processing with the USCIS, NVC and the CEAC on your behalf.

If you would like to find out more about the EB-3 visa and how we help you, contact a member of the Conexus Medstaff team today.