Canada and Mexico

If you are a nurse from Canada or Mexico and would like to apply to work in the USA, we would initially process a TN Visa for you which would allow you to work and live in the United States. To be eligible for a TN visa you must be able to demonstrate that you have the appropriate qualifications for your profession. You will also need to be able to provide the following documents:

NCLEX Certificate
Visa Screen
IELTS (The IELTS will be required if your studies have not been conducted in an English speaking country)
Employment Offer Letter from the hospital that you will be placed in

The main perk of the TN visa is that it currently only takes approximately 2 weeks to process after all your documents have been received. This means that you can start work in the USA in no time at all! Once you have arrived in the USA, we would then be able to apply for an EB-3 visa, which would take around 9 – 12 months to process. To find out more about the EB-3 visa click here.

Remember visa times can vary, so keep an eye on our Facebook page where we provide regular updated from the US Department of state.

What do I need to do now?

Once you are prepared to apply for your visa and have all the required documents ready, you can take this time to sit back and start planning your adventure in the USA. You don’t need to worry, one of our Immigration Specialists will coordinate with the relevant bodies on your behalf.
If you would like to find out more about obtaining a visa to move from Canada or Mexico to the USA, the Conexus team is on hand to help. Contact us today to find out how we can make your dream of living in the USA a reality.