From Australia? Become a US RN with Conexus edstaff


To get your adventure started, we will need to apply for your EB-3 visa.

The great news is that the EB-3 visa offers permanent residency in the USA for you and your dependents. It also allows your spouse to work in the USA too. What’s better is that the EB-3 visa can take as little as 9 - 12 months to process, meaning you could be working and living in the USA a lot quicker than you think.

Besides the relevant qualifications, you will also need to be able to provide the following documents in order to apply for a green card EB-3 visa:

NCLEX Certificate
Visa Screen
 (The IELTS will be required if your studies have not been conducted in an English-speaking country)
Employment Offer Letter from the hospital that you will be placed in.

What do I need to do now?

You had better start packing! Once you have all the required documents ready, you don’t need to worry about a thing when it comes to obtaining your visa. A Conexus immigration specialist will handle the process for you.
If you would like to find out more about the EB-3 visa, get in touch with us today.